Reagan's Newborn Session

In October of 2015, I had the pleasure of photographing the marriage of Matt and Jordan. I had known Jordan since we were little kids, and we reconnected when she contacted me to do her bridals and wedding photos. I didn't get to meet Matt until right before their big "first look" on their wedding day, but when I saw the look on his face seeing Jordan for the first time in her gown I knew he was her perfect match! So last summer when they announced the coming of their firstborn baby I secretly hoped they'd be bringing her to "Mrs. Faith" for some photos! :-) Now, this tiny little princess wasn't due until the middle of March, but much to her mommy and daddy's surprise she chose to be born in the middle of February, tipping the scales at 5 pounds and 5 ounces! When we took Reagan's "newborn session" she was just one day shy of being 1 month old, but still such a dainty little baby. Even though she was older than most of my "newbies" she did such an amazing job for us! We got a ton of sleepy, snuggly photos of her (even though we did start and end with some peeky eyes). 

Here are some of my favorites from Miss Reagan's session! <3















Held by daddy



Faith McCallister Photography | {Newborn Session}

Comments

Popular Posts