Boles Maternity Session

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking maternity photos with Katy and Justin! I was all sentimental about their session because not only are they having a precious baby boy (like my own), but last May my sister and I shot their wedding!

There's something I talk to my husband about frequently and it's the fact that you can really tell a lot about a relationship by the way the people interact in front of a camera. Whether it's parents with children, a newly engaged couple, a long married couple, or a group of friends...the way they act in front of a camera says so much to me. Now this isn't foolproof, everyone has their good and their bad days, but both times I've done photos with Katy and Justin they've been so sweet to each other! From Justin being willing to take a silly picture with Katy (this goes a long way, fellas!!), to the way they both get a melty look across their face when staring into each other's eyes...let's just say it's a dream come true from a photographer's standpoint!

It is such a blessing to capture this family's growth from behind my lens--bridals, wedding vows, and now a perfect baby bump! I am so extremely happy for the Boles family! Baby Alexander is already so blessed to have you two as parents, I look forward to watching y'all be a family of three!















Comments

Popular Posts