Holland's 1/2 Birthday!

Miss Holland came in this month for her 1/2 birthday session! It doesn't seem possible that over half a year has passed since she was born. I've known Holland's mommy for several years now, and last year we were both pregnant at the same time. Little Miss Holland was born about a month early, so our babies are close to 2 months apart in age. She is such a pretty, little doll and I was super excited to photograph her! Even though she didn't get really smiley until the very end I love every single photo we were able to capture! I know a lot of times everyone wants their kiddos to smile big, but to me there's just something about the pureness captured in a resting little face. Big, pretty eyes. Soft little cheeks. I get super melty. I hope you enjoy this precious one's photos! She's a dream.














Comments

Popular Posts