Lewis Kids

I just remembered this morning that I had some photos sitting on my computer that I hadn't shown off yet! These photos were taken as Mother's Day gifts back in February, so I was sworn to keep them tucked away until then. But now I can share them with others! And I'm glad I finally can, because the Shea and Sebrena have some CUTE kids! Also, they brought the coolest prop with them! Shea's gorgeous and newly remodeled 1966 Mustang which was his mother's car, making a wonderful tribute to her.

I SO love this session and all the love and meaning that's packed in it! Also, happy 20th anniversary to Shea and Sebrena!

Siblings

Outdoor photo of siblings

Sisters and brother

Framed


Ready for adventure!

Someday he'll be driving this beauty!

1966 Ford Mustang

Comments

Popular Posts