Bailey Wedding

This beautiful wedding was my last to photograph for quite a while as I grow greater with child everyday. It was such a honor for the Bailey wedding to be my last because the precious bride has been in my life for such a long time! Our relationship started when she was a sassy little preteen that I mentored in the church youth group, and has developed into a love filled friendship. Over the years I've been able to watch her grow into a beautiful and confident woman with a love for Jesus and a desire to be a Godly wife, and I am so proud! 

- - - 

{June 11, 2016} 

Makayla + Kelcee

These two cuties have had eyes for each other since they were in high school and their love has just grown in intensity ever since! Their wedding took place on Makayla's grandparents land and was absolutely beautiful in every way! The richness of colors and the decorations were simply breathtaking, as well as the love that poured out from every guest who attended. 

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey, I'd like to wish you a hundred years of marital bliss! 

xoxo







 










 




 



Comments

Popular Posts