Roshto Twins | 1 Month

Newborn sessions are always one of my favorite types of sessions, with the Roshto session I was extra lucky and had 2 perfect, precious babies to photograph! I was super excited because this was the first twin (newborn) session I've ever done! Kathryn and Danielle could not be more beautiful and were an absolute delight to have in my studio! There was twice the rocking, twice the milk to be gobbled up and twice the sweet snuggles in between takes...and it was absolutely heavenly! <3 We kept their session pure and simple, because honestly these little faces are so stunning we didn't need to go over the top. What a blessing to be chosen to photograph these incredible miracles!

"...children are a heritage from the Lord..." Psalm 127:3a
















Comments

Popular Posts