Emmett's 6 Week Session | First Session of 2016

With a new year comes so many new things! New people, new places, new goals, new milestones and so much more! Among all the new things, this post is a combination of my personal New Year's resolution to actually blog, AND of some beautiful images from my first session of the year... Baby Emmett! My newest nephew!

I started trying to blog in 2013, but at the time we didn't even have internet at home. So the struggle was real...I didn't have the motivation or the cellular data to actually blog like I wanted to. With all that being said, we have finally joined the greater portion of the population and now have internet! Here's to jumping back in and trying this thing out for real this time!!

As my first blog entry for 2016, I am gladly going to show off photos from baby Emmett's 6 week session! My hubby and I drove to Georgia on New Year's Day to meet his brother's new baby, Emmett! Of course being the photog auntie that I am, I packed my camera in hopes of snagging some precious pictures of our newbie nephew, and I am delighted with how they turned out! We rented a small car, so literally all I had was my camera. But thankfully we had some delicious natural light, a super cozy selection of blankets and snuggly baby wraps!












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts